Dr. Karjoo

Shoutbox

not quite insane: morph: it looked like worms to me, different types, main one was white squishy looking thing that had blue stripes along it, another one can wrap itself around the curves of a finger print, anyway the 'whatever' worms would stick to the plaster when I pull Mar 24, 2015 16:40:55 GMT -5
not quite insane: they also have an exploding effect like popcorn I was at a music festival closer to the stage/speakers, soon as the bass kicked in I felt several popping type feelings on my back im sure it was those white with blue colours wormy things Mar 24, 2015 16:47:38 GMT -5
morph: Looks like worms, spaghetti looks like worms, rice looks like maggots, it either is or is not, nobody of all the bug stories shows anything that can be identified as a worm in lesions, and I would not presume doctors that say DOP are blind VIDEO PLEASE Mar 24, 2015 23:23:25 GMT -5 *
morph: ONE MAN THAT CAME TO THE SITE WAS PICKING HIS NOSE AND PUTTING IT ON MIRROR, what did he call all these buggers, worms. He was convinced, nose worms. Just a brilliant imagination that leads to nobody taking you serious. Go directly to the BUG FACTORY Mar 24, 2015 23:27:11 GMT -5
not quite insane: morph youre AN IDIOT Mar 25, 2015 9:46:34 GMT -5
not quite insane: I doubt you even have morgellons, oh and the brothel thing is just pathetic case closed move along Mar 25, 2015 9:48:26 GMT -5
morph: First, you are calling names, not a good sign, Seems to me researchers and doctors have been spewing imformation for 40 years that antibiotic use has demonstrated a ability to mutate disease, to make SUPER STRAINS, imagine that Mar 25, 2015 11:48:37 GMT -5
morph: The most prolific way to spread disease would be FLUID EXCHANGE, transferring infected body fluids into another, the largest amount of readily available transfer agent, a ARMY of men in third world sex havens set up by our own military. Mar 25, 2015 11:51:17 GMT -5
morph: This is not only a possibility, it is a fact that only people of low intelligence could dismiss from the equation, I am the first KNOWN case to tell you where and when this happened, don't you have something important to do, soap operas are on. Mar 25, 2015 11:55:11 GMT -5 *
morph: The case will never be closed as long as people like you draw breath, people that imagine themselves better than others will always cry out that they are PURE, better and in no way could catch a disease spread by sex, these people are arrogant. Mar 25, 2015 12:10:28 GMT -5 *
morph: I am not a person that takes lightly what I say when it comes to this disease, my life has been devastated by it, could I say it would be nice to catch it in another way, NO, sex is quite grand actually, the problem is the disease not sex. Mar 25, 2015 12:16:52 GMT -5
not quite insane: morph: the problem is you sound like one of those propaganda jerks, almost in a narcissistic way and your confusing an std to morgellons, so whatever floats your boat I couldnt care less Mar 25, 2015 16:33:36 GMT -5
morph: Madam NONPLUS, propaganda jerk, well I've never and I never will, I do not confuse anything, I am an answer man, when people needed answers in my business they came to me, why do you imagine that is. disease is my business now, till death do us part. Mar 25, 2015 16:53:05 GMT -5
morph: There is a big difference in being educated and being a narcissist, a narcissist is always right a person with knowledge speaks about what they know to be correct. If you go back you will never hear me say I KNOW THE VECTOR OF OUR DISEASE. Mar 25, 2015 16:57:54 GMT -5 *
morph: Most often I furnish assumptions of researchers cause of Alzheimers, Autism, a relative symptom of our vector disease, pay attention to their studies, fiber disease, amoloids, we are after all making fibers, so are all the other unknown cause disease. Mar 25, 2015 17:11:40 GMT -5
morph: When someone yells the sky is falling, I do not run, I consider the probability, when someone yells brake while I am driving distracted, guess what I am going to do. The law of probability says the person riding with me see's something I do not. Mar 25, 2015 17:16:21 GMT -5
morph: Other smart people brake, yes Frito, that would be you, LOL. Mar 25, 2015 17:21:22 GMT -5
kitty2014: Oh dear! not quite insane - you really should trust what morph says! He might be a little dry-humoured and come across as arrogant, but he really isn't! You'll be like him in 40 yrs if you don't get cured! Basically, he metaphorically states about bugs in Mar 26, 2015 17:45:05 GMT -5
kitty2014: a sarcastic way because that's how it's perceived when we emphasise about them! He made me think about a lot of things, for which I'm truly grateful! :) Mar 26, 2015 17:47:45 GMT -5
morph: Holy Cow Batman, KUDOS for dinner, eat dem all up, Dry humor, I would call it more like slap stick, NO, stick and poke, stick and poke be good, being careful of da eyeball. Cause if de eyeball be touched den maybe some cryin be done, don't like no cryin. Mar 26, 2015 18:34:39 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel