Dr. Karjoo

Shoutbox

Mik: Yes, i agree. I do my best to wear nylon, poly, and only cotton if its high quality or fiber count. That cheap cotton that is used in socks & underwear is the kiss of death. Shower Curtains are my new window curtains. Air mattress my new bed. 9 1/2yrs now. Feb 3, 2015 10:07:44 GMT -5
Mik: Yes, i agree. I do my best to wear nylon, poly, and only cotton if its high quality or fiber count. That cheap cotton that is used in socks & underwear is the kiss of death. Shower Curtains are my new window curtains. Air mattress my new bed. 9 1/2yrs now. Feb 3, 2015 10:07:58 GMT -5
Mik: its a shame that something like this has gone on for soooooooooo long. The book of Job really has given me great inspiration. Feb 3, 2015 10:10:02 GMT -5
not quite insane: I cant stress this enough - ALKALIZE your body, drink smoothies daily - break open your capsule meds add them to it!! kale, lettuce, spinach, cucumber and apple smoothies add alot of greens, drink clean water aim for 3litres per day + Vit C it works!! Feb 3, 2015 15:37:38 GMT -5
not quite insane: At my worsest of times with morgs I used the sports non cotton undergarments they were excellent!the fibres couldnt weave themselves through the material so when I go shower thered be multicoloured fibre balls to wash off non-cotton sports clothing is good Feb 4, 2015 21:14:07 GMT -5
not quite insane: Just a tip for people trying out Chlorella, either the powder or capsule form if your urine looks all sparkly, that means its working the glitter is heavy metals as told by my good dr who tested my sample, but be careful only use sparingly! part one Feb 4, 2015 21:21:39 GMT -5
not quite insane: part two - I also had wierd metal mercury type debris actually come out of my pores, it was a fibre when grabbed by tweezers disentegrated infront of me into nothing!!?? this only happened when I was using chlorella, dr advised me to do sparingly over 6mon Feb 4, 2015 21:25:29 GMT -5
not quite insane: Also if using a multiple of natural products via capsule form try your best to get the powder forms or break open capsules, crush pills, empty oil gel caps so as to easily absorb the medication via smoothies or juices/water helps+more effective Feb 4, 2015 21:31:48 GMT -5
Philippe: Hi Im new to and trying to make it work to Feb 19, 2015 0:28:03 GMT -5
kitty2014: Welcome, Philippe! ...... Good luck!!! Feb 20, 2015 18:01:03 GMT -5
dianeolive9: Hello, Feb 25, 2015 13:38:50 GMT -5
dianeolive9: Just wrote a book called Natural Ways For Healing Mites & Morgellons. You can see the book on Amazon, Barnes & Nobles and Genes All Natural Products. It has 8 peoples success storys and how they were able to heal naturally. Lots of information to help. Feb 25, 2015 13:41:25 GMT -5
dianeolive9: If people do not have the moneys to buy the book Natural ways for healing Mites and Morgellons they can write to me and receive a free e-book at genesnaturalproducts.com God Bless Diane Olive Feb 25, 2015 13:43:42 GMT -5
dianeolive9: Woops I meant to write genesnaturalproducts@yahoo.com This is a non-profit book. Feb 25, 2015 13:58:54 GMT -5
not quite insane: Go Raw Food Vegan lifestyle, learn about it research and it will help you heal from morgs like it has myself and others, ive been Raw Vegan for 7 months and now most my symptoms are gone, stop all sugar but fruit, dates, coconut sugar, bananas are fine!! Feb 27, 2015 4:08:59 GMT -5
not quite insane: Please trustme once you heal your body with only natural plant based food, nutrients and superfoods, chia seeds, psyllium husk, maca, acai/blueberries, strawberries, watermelon, coconuts, kale, flaxseed and especially BLUE spirulina (for some reason) helps Feb 27, 2015 4:17:42 GMT -5
not quite insane: Sorry dont mean to go on about it, but there IS hope! To be honest after all the products I tried it wasnt really umtil I changed my diet completely AND detox colon, live, kidneys and chelate metals that im almost at 100% Dr also stated my eye floaters pt1 Mar 1, 2015 14:33:17 GMT -5
not quite insane: pt2 may not be from the morgellons infestation even though I see worm outlines which are from inside eye not on the outer part btw as that is symptom of 'eye floaters' which can be caused by antibiotic overabuse amongst other symptoms so using Serrapeptase Mar 1, 2015 14:37:56 GMT -5
Alsmom: My daughter is having this problem and from what I can see, the medical community thinks this is a mental illness? Mar 3, 2015 22:39:12 GMT -5
not quite insane: Alsmom: It is not a mental illness!!, they dont want to know the truth, I know a doctor who believes he caught it from one of his patients, he privately lab tests mine and his samples, does that mean he is mentally ill too? it is problematic worldwide.. Mar 4, 2015 21:24:42 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel