Rh Negative + Babies

Shoutbox

Mostly Cured: Benzalkonium Chloride will kill the subcutaneous chemically but the area will swell as the creature dies. Sept 28, 2014 18:39:12 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: I have only recently become aware of the name of the disease I got rid of five yeas ago. Now upon research they try to tell me I was nuts! Funny I should recognize the same symptoms and have similar pictures to those I have just become aware of. Sept 28, 2014 18:42:45 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: This Disease is not imaginary. If the authorities are denying the reality of this disease then they are doing it for a reason. Someone has told them to, or they are protecting themselves from guilt. Sept 28, 2014 18:47:43 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: As with any political fight, one must go up the ladder sequentially. Should we be paying the salaries of those who would willingly lie to us? Sept 28, 2014 18:52:51 GMT -5
alexnyc: what is in the protocol that you are using if i may ask? (internal use) . I have used cryptolepis, sida acuta, alchornea which i def. noticed improvement. I ran out as it gets expensive to use. I also plan on trying artemesia annua and bidens pilosa next Sept 30, 2014 1:12:35 GMT -5
alexnyc: i was taking 6 tablespoons a day of this stuff and it went fast... also has anyone tried MMS and silver which is recommended in Mel's protocol for morgellons on his website: http://howicuredmorgellons.com/myforum/ ? i have not tried these Sept 30, 2014 1:13:50 GMT -5
alexnyc: what puts me off is that they say you have to be on the protocol for 18 months and i was cured of this disease before in a matter of two weeks before getting reinfected Sept 30, 2014 1:14:34 GMT -5
alexnyc: andrographis is another one that i havent tried yet which is shown to be able to pass the blood brain barrier http://www.woodlandessence.com/herbal.htm Sept 30, 2014 1:16:26 GMT -5
alexnyc: another interesting website: http://buhnerhealinglyme.com/resources/herb-source-list/ Sept 30, 2014 1:27:54 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: I used baking soda disolved in warm water. I flushed my system with this and felt so much better. This method changed the ph in my body making it an unhealthy environment for the disease. This however did not kill the ones on my skin. Sept 30, 2014 9:59:28 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: Also brown mustard killed extrerior parasites. I hope it killed the internal ones as well. I have no way of knowing. I ate sandwiches with brown mustard. Sept 30, 2014 10:01:50 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: Summary; Consistant results from "Odo Ban", "Benzalkonium Chloride", non water hand sanitizer, brown Mustard, rubbing alcohol(add lanocain), "Borax". Sept 30, 2014 10:05:20 GMT -5
claire : I am 16 my mom is a morgellons sufferer she has had this disease for 10 years now, I have seen these evil creatures come out of her skin, I have seen her spend hours upon hours in front of the mirror just trying to get her face and neck to stop itching Sept 30, 2014 19:05:34 GMT -5
claire : please help Sept 30, 2014 19:05:43 GMT -5
claire : she gets about 3 hours of sleep every night and she is going through a mental break down Sept 30, 2014 19:06:35 GMT -5
claire : I don't know what to do. I just want her to be able to atleast find some peace if there is no cure Sept 30, 2014 19:07:10 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: Claire, get some "germ-x" hand sanitizer, the big bottle. Have your mom wash with it. Use a white wash cloth. White so you can see the results. Caution this may be painful. Find the source of the colony. Mine was on the back of my head. Oct 1, 2014 15:35:47 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: Claire, get some "Odo Ban" available at Walmart. This stuff is like "Fabreeze", and can be used in the same fashion. Use it all over the house especially the bathroom and shower/tub. It kills the bugs without killing you. Oct 1, 2014 15:42:55 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: Claire, get some antibacterial band-aids. These have Benzalkonium Chloride in them. You can get them at the dollar store. I added a drop of 50% Benzalkonium to the band-aid and then covered the wound on my neck. Oct 1, 2014 15:48:48 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: Claire, I left the band-aid on for several days. Making sure it stayed firmly attached. The area was painful and swollen. When I removed the dressing the queen bug was dead. Nearly all symtoms ceased and I have not had a relaps in 5 years. Oct 1, 2014 15:52:45 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel