Nanobacteria--Is Why Dr. Wymore noted Chlamydia?

Shoutbox

morph: Right off from the git go you start off with crazy B/S about bugs, parasites and such idiotic nonsense you have good back into time when people worshipped the moon god, this assumption made me turn it off right away. May 2, 2016 11:31:18 GMT -5
morph: Where is the science, Once upon a time there was a man that wrote a rhyme about people that itched from disease that took their minds, the sting, bite, itch caused their tails to switch, to cry out, unproven invisible bugs are sure a pregnant dog, May 2, 2016 11:42:56 GMT -5
morph: Your findings are trash basket filler, that is trying to bullnuts someone that the bugs that can not be seen are real, because your insane now you try to propagate lies, who in the hell has paid you for this, you do not sign up you post in the shout box May 2, 2016 11:45:46 GMT -5
morph: Well nerdglasses your not funny, your tragic. Study my bum. May 2, 2016 11:46:54 GMT -5
morph: I get all wound up when I hear trash talk about disease that is killing us and people talk about it LIKE THEY HAVE A SCIENCE DEPARTMENT and proof of what they assume, really what proof. I here ringing in my ears, is it a miniature space ship May 3, 2016 22:35:52 GMT -5
morph: I know my head is a sea shell. May 3, 2016 22:36:13 GMT -5
witness: real or imaginary, these people are suffering. they need understanding and help, not ridicule and name calling. Even still, they would not wish this on you. It is that bad. Instead of trying to figure out what it is or what caused it, lets just figure out May 5, 2016 11:08:48 GMT -5
witness: continued: lets just figure out how to kill it! ask questions later. May 5, 2016 11:09:33 GMT -5
morph: You know, the combined intelligence of all of us is great there are some very alert and functional people here that could probably come up with findings together. May 5, 2016 12:52:16 GMT -5
morph: The problem, when present with a true trail to follow, a single truth of where to start, such as the US MILITARY COMPLEX and its soldiers, SEX CITY"S they howl at the moon, they cry, no sex disease for me, I have a holy hole May 5, 2016 12:56:17 GMT -5
morph: I myself can not stomach puritan lies, embarrassing yes, but the truth will be told as it played out for me, I will thrash any idea of its ability to spread, how it spreads, the huge symptom pool of disease it has created May 5, 2016 13:01:25 GMT -5
morph: Too many idiot cooks spoil the broth, while nobody knows exactly what it is there must be background, want background, find the oldest married couple that have been true with good hair, good skin without all the white spots and skin problems May 5, 2016 13:04:45 GMT -5
morph: Draw the blood of these people and examine it, find out what their blood does not have in it that ours does, these people hold the answer in their being, the skin tells the story, get that blood before these people die, May 5, 2016 13:07:51 GMT -5
morph: engaging in the culture of sex with anyone, everyone and everything leaves us few people that were born without this now, the day of good moral fortitude is gone , disease spread by sex and birth now includes us all. May 5, 2016 17:26:17 GMT -5 *
Admin: In order to really kill it you must know what it is. May 5, 2016 17:44:08 GMT -5
morph: When innuendo that speaks of insanity, stealth disease is not spoken of, how blind the naïve doctor of eons has been, they call it mental illness, stress, I call it disease that stresses the entire body to the limits, disease destroys mind and body May 5, 2016 17:45:26 GMT -5 *
morph: There is no majic, stress does not curdles the mind, its a invader that compromises the body and brain, people that know the most about invaders and disease of the body imagine mental illness is stress, they are quite simply WRONG. May 6, 2016 14:56:45 GMT -5 *
morph: Will I go gently on the mentally compromised by this disease and coddle them, HELL NO, they stall the progress of our recovery, This allows more and more children to be born in turmoil, to those that care only for themselves I say kiss my grits May 6, 2016 14:59:43 GMT -5
morph: While I can be upset with the stupid, I can not be upset with insane, but debate and possibly aggress to anyone that suggests other than rational ideas, I suppose it has to be the drug companies and the government that spread the lie that we are insane May 6, 2016 15:05:27 GMT -5
morph: Then the people that know full well we are not insane KEEP THE LIE ALIVE! .......... DAM THE IDIOTS! May 6, 2016 15:06:48 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel