Inorganic reproduction of HUMAN HAIR

Shoutbox

Wondering: Not quite insane, you're describing basically my exact same situation. Only I thought it was scabies at first. Apr 24, 2015 11:35:33 GMT -5
not quite insane: morph: thanks and yes im sure they will be on my back too, it was like I didnt want to look but I endup looking anyway a vicious cycle and Wondering: Yes youll find most ppl on here have the same symptoms as each other it is a crazy situation unfortunately Apr 26, 2015 2:24:06 GMT -5
morph: The pin burns out what is above and below the skin, the red hot pin pops that tough membrane, very quick and permanent, it seems to me if you leave weeds in a garden more will grow, since getting rid of them they have not multiplied. Apr 26, 2015 11:21:04 GMT -5
morph: Have you had, geographic tongue and the TINY white spots on the end of the tongue that are really tender to painful, look down the sides of your tongue and see bumps, inside cheeks lines protruding going from corner of mouth, lips to back in center. Apr 26, 2015 11:26:06 GMT -5
morph: I have a very accurate list of seemingly low impact symptoms but still they are signs of systemic issues. Proliferation of skin freckles, moles if your treated for cancer these will show 10 fold. I have seen it on a 28 year old that died. Apr 26, 2015 11:29:57 GMT -5
morph: Before she had received any treatment for the cancer she was covered in lesions and almost all of her hair fell out, she was so haggered, it was heartbreaking, she was such a sweet and pretty girl before this destroyed her. Apr 26, 2015 11:32:01 GMT -5 *
Wondering: I know vanity has no room with this disease, but like you said morph, it's hard to watch a sweet and pretty girl literally transform before your eyes. My transformation is starting and I'm trying to stop it but I guess it's inevitable Apr 26, 2015 19:05:12 GMT -5
Wondering: I'm unemployed right now due to this disease, but I've been trying to get back into the job market lately, so, fingers crossed. Just wondering how long can you live half normally before this goes full out? Apr 26, 2015 19:06:51 GMT -5
Wondering: I try to eat healthy but it's hard on a limited income. Hopefully I can gain employment again (I think I got this from work to begin with, kind of ironic isn't it?) and start some internal treatments. Apr 26, 2015 19:07:57 GMT -5
Wondering: I do some external treatments but that's obviously not the main problem with this disease (even though it feels like it.) I hope it won't be too late since I've had this almost a year but haven't really treated it internally. Doctors are useless. Apr 26, 2015 19:11:07 GMT -5
morph: How to know when you got this, if I were calculating, first age, then symptoms, next, I would ask your parents health record, then your health since birth, ANY of your issues, diagnosis and problems. If you caught this things start very soon. Apr 26, 2015 20:21:56 GMT -5
morph: Issues may not be massive, but all of a sudden you would have felt strange, unless your born with it, if born with this you would never know another reality, you would never know why your mind is always in turmoil, or your tired all the time. Apr 26, 2015 20:24:02 GMT -5
morph: You will never know why your skin was always ruddy. Your symptoms and skin problems would come and go, get worse and go, change, your hair will be thin and possibly grow back, or alopecia, so many symptoms with no real map to predict or describe them. Apr 26, 2015 20:28:02 GMT -5 *
Wondering.: Thanks Apr 26, 2015 20:38:36 GMT -5
morph: No problem, best advice exersize and eat correctly, bring your core temperature up, I do not think this intruder likes temperature change, it may be able to adjust slightly or withstand temperature change, Speculation this does not thrive well above 98.6 Apr 27, 2015 14:25:24 GMT -5
morph: A very telling aspect, our temperature have been changed by one degree or more, doctors say its NORMAL, yes, its normal NOW, 50 years ago the golden standard was 98.6 you see they even used a point to describe this temperature. Apr 27, 2015 14:27:40 GMT -5
morph: Your blood pressure over the years and heart beat will slow, your heart will become hardened by fibrosis, look up fibrous heart, fibrous lungs, fibrous eye, fibromyalgia, fibrous liver, look up fibrous disease. These aspects are all telling and related. Apr 27, 2015 14:29:51 GMT -5 *
morph: This fiber disease was around before, it was just not mutated to be so dam strong. Apr 27, 2015 14:32:40 GMT -5
not quite insane: Im quite certain in the beginning of my d**nation I noticed my skin would get very shiny and if I washed my face with just water,the bowl was kind of shiny/glittery and my temperature will change from hot to cold within seconds this was before the outbreak Apr 30, 2015 5:15:36 GMT -5
not quite insane: Also after a while via Alkalising body with green smoothies or apple cider vinegar, baking soda going vegan - the fibres slow right down but they are now very tiny, not even a millimetre sometimes, hardly any itches though which makes a better sleep for me Apr 30, 2015 5:20:12 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel