Save those Pumpkin Seeds

Shoutbox

not quite insane: But as for now I dont see any but again has not been lab tested properly just eyeballing it, I got it a year and half ago but know it was longer than that. Basically going vegan+alkalize and drinking 3+ltr water per day helped immensely and exercise.. Apr 20, 2015 20:28:41 GMT -5
not quite insane: Now show me that im wrong its ok have had this type of discussion not long ago - im sharing my experience and dont give a toss what others think, maybe get off backside and be proactive than being a keyboard warrior actions speak louder than words Apr 20, 2015 20:30:38 GMT -5
morph: I can not go into it now but where these lesion/TUMORS grow under the skin that is where you will find fibers. Hands, arms, legs, feet, face, scalp, the torso of men is pretty good, but I see where a lot of women get lesions under boobs. Apr 21, 2015 3:18:31 GMT -5
morph: I saw the tiny spots on my legs with lesion material inside, glowing red, no bigger than a pin head, but when I rubbed the little bump of hardened amber away blood was running out like someone stuck me deep, women probably think they cut themselves Apr 21, 2015 3:21:52 GMT -5
morph: When you see the dots close together, those are two ends of a capillary that has been separated by a growing lesion, they surface. After gall bladder operation, they cut part of the system, red dots surfaced Directly across the scar from each other Apr 21, 2015 3:26:22 GMT -5
morph: BRIGHT RED dots, I think cherry angiomas and the lesions have something to do with herpes. Apr 21, 2015 3:27:18 GMT -5
not quite insane: morph: YES indeed that is what I had, they were like bright red dots under the skin/lesion like in rows, they looklike red LEDs I would razor blade them off til flat this was mainly and only on my fingers though, very interesting. Apr 21, 2015 4:08:23 GMT -5
not quite insane: also little tiny fibres/dont know what they are, sometimes little orbs/eggs!? under my fingernails/cuticles?was so frustrated id razorblade them off but then more poppedup continuously - also balls were rather itchy like scalp and wierd debris from them to Apr 21, 2015 4:12:32 GMT -5
not quite insane: morph:back to the red dots, they would shine like an LED light if turned on an angle and when sliced off like slicing an egg open it was VERY tough type skin thingy, it too will start bleeding - very miserable thought was possessed by demons at one point Apr 21, 2015 4:15:19 GMT -5
not quite insane: At the beginning of my morgs nightmare I kept noticing fruit flies buzzing around my face and I mean like no matter where I was, flies would constantly follow me too, that has stopped now though, also still get stringy cluggy greyish phlegm goo very gross Apr 21, 2015 4:25:39 GMT -5
morph: This has nothing to do with eggs of any kind, the lesions are growths, actual tumors feeding off fresh blood supplied by capillary's hijacked by the invader cell, growing in size by angiogenesis, possible some day may turn to cancer, so far not reported Apr 22, 2015 9:45:33 GMT -5
morph: The orbs, cherry angioma, which I believe is the sign of introduction of this disease, are also exactly the same and vascular, look it up do not just believe, people never have a couple on their hands only, look closer, have someone view your back for them Apr 22, 2015 9:50:10 GMT -5
morph: I don't hack cherry angioma, this could leave living material alive under skin, I take a red hot pin held in clamp of some sort, stick it in while still RED hot twice, TINY sewing needle, leaves nothing living, triple biotic cream band aid, no mark left Apr 22, 2015 10:06:41 GMT -5
Wondering: Not quite insane, you're describing basically my exact same situation. Only I thought it was scabies at first. Apr 24, 2015 11:35:33 GMT -5
not quite insane: morph: thanks and yes im sure they will be on my back too, it was like I didnt want to look but I endup looking anyway a vicious cycle and Wondering: Yes youll find most ppl on here have the same symptoms as each other it is a crazy situation unfortunately Apr 26, 2015 2:24:06 GMT -5
not quite insane: morph:And yes funny that there is no pain at all that is why I used a razor blade I felt nothing, will be the same if I used a hot pin too as you were describing, I have looked everywhere for info on this your the first to mention it, makes alot of sense Apr 26, 2015 2:33:03 GMT -5
morph: The pin burns out what is above and below the skin, the red hot pin pops that tough membrane, very quick and permanent, it seems to me if you leave weeds in a garden more will grow, since getting rid of them they have not multiplied. Apr 26, 2015 11:21:04 GMT -5
morph: Have you had, geographic tongue and the TINY white spots on the end of the tongue that are really tender to painful, look down the sides of your tongue and see bumps, inside cheeks lines protruding going from corner of mouth, lips to back in center. Apr 26, 2015 11:26:06 GMT -5
morph: I have a very accurate list of seemingly low impact symptoms but still they are signs of systemic issues. Proliferation of skin freckles, moles if your treated for cancer these will show 10 fold. I have seen it on a 28 year old that died. Apr 26, 2015 11:29:57 GMT -5
morph: Before she had received any treatment for the cancer she was covered in lesions and almost all of her hair fell out, she was so haggered, it was heartbreaking, she was such a sweet and pretty girl before this destroyed her. Apr 26, 2015 11:32:01 GMT -5 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel