pulled worms from gums

Shoutbox

morph: Holy Cow, a woman with a accent, Yes Kitty people can get along, as long as they are not on different astro turf, you know sort of like men are from Mars and women from Venus!!! Anyway, if all the people would get checked for herpes May 8, 2015 21:19:37 GMT -5
morph: We could put that as a positive, of the disease, it seems people especial women do not want to admit something like this, I do not blame them, all of this is a pain. May 8, 2015 21:21:26 GMT -5
Mona: I have no trouble admitting it if that's the case but I'm real confused. I'm not sexually active, nor have I ever been. Sex has just never interested me. Nearly 30 and I've never even kissed anyone, male or female (by choice) May 11, 2015 19:03:47 GMT -5
Mona: Even though I'm not sexually active, I'm at the age where pap smears are mandatory. They always come back clean for everything. I don't share beverages or personal items. I've never even had a cold sore before. May 11, 2015 19:05:49 GMT -5
Mona: My close circle of friends call me a germaphobe but I just value my personal space. I've have never been a 'touchy feely' kind of person. I know mothers can give herpes or HIV to their offspring during childbirth but I was born via c-section. May 11, 2015 19:10:54 GMT -5
Mona: I'm willing to admit it, if I could only understand it. Maybe I am a germaphobe because I think bodily fluids are rather gross and make an effort to sanitize my surroundings at all times. I don't share lipstick, beverages, or even shake hands. May 11, 2015 19:14:49 GMT -5
Mona: I live a rather solitude life. I live alone and work at home. I enjoy my alone time but I do have a close circle of friends. May 11, 2015 19:17:29 GMT -5
Mona: However, since I'm kind of OCD when it comes to cleanliness and personal space, they know my ground rules and don't question them regardless of how stupid it may seem to them. My policy has always been "better safe than sorry." May 11, 2015 19:19:01 GMT -5
Mona: Due to my germ paranoia, my whole life I've taken extreme precautions for germs, diseases, and just cleanliness in general. How did I end up with this? I don't really see my friends any more because I worry I'll pass it on. May 11, 2015 19:23:42 GMT -5
Mona: I've been abstinent my whole life, taken every precaution I could and I still get this? I simply don't understand. The shame and embarrassment is eating me up inside, and I've never even done anything wrong? May 11, 2015 19:29:53 GMT -5
Mona: This is a germaphobe's worst nightmare. Well, this is anyone's worst nightmare. I just can't wrap my head around this. I feel like quarantining myself but I know that's not exactly reasonable. May 11, 2015 19:32:09 GMT -5
Mona: Funny how that works, considering my friends have always joked that I'm unreasonable due to my over cleanliness. And even with that, I still get this. Maybe God is playing a cruel joke on me. Just joking of course. I'm just at a loss for words on this. May 11, 2015 19:37:39 GMT -5
Mona: I hope I haven't come across in a unfavourable manner. My friends joke that I'm like Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang. I'm just so lost on this. May 11, 2015 21:12:56 GMT -5
morph: Seems to me you have found no reason to have this disease, so apparently you do not have it, if you have never had sex, never had a operation, NEVER KISSED ANYONE, never had sex, then you were in fact born with this, I now what your spewing, environmental, May 12, 2015 23:08:08 GMT -5
morph: Space wars, Chem trails, aliens, your the same one trying to do the tango on Lymebusters. the 20 TROLL entity. Your just too unreal to be real. I know I know, your flabbergasted and hurt and all that. May 12, 2015 23:10:42 GMT -5 *
morph: Manic cleaning comes from the fear of disease and filth, that is brought on by infections, born with it, caught it, seriously you present overtly odd stuff, NEVER KISSED, LOL, have you ever manicly cleaned a toilet your friends sat on May 12, 2015 23:22:49 GMT -5
Mona: I don't follow? May 12, 2015 23:27:40 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: I found an effective treatment for the fungal infection: KETOCONAZOLE! Fungal infections glow under the black light. The Dr. can find them easy and prescribe the afformentioned! May 13, 2015 17:20:00 GMT -5
not quite insane: Mona: I had OCD before I caught morgs, funny enough the morgs cured my OCD - after washing my arm of debris that would never stop, as in I could wash my arm for 10+hours and debris would keep coming out alas my OCD meant nothing in the end morgs is worser. May 16, 2015 2:45:51 GMT -5
llm: Help !! Is there anyone out there that knows how to get rid of the long fibers they are driving me crazy , nothing seems to work and nothing seems to cut them. Please help May 20, 2015 1:53:04 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel