pulled worms from gums

Shoutbox

Admin: Many disregard this information as simply conjecture because they think the medical system that many of them work for is just lacking. Apr 4, 2016 15:11:36 GMT -5
Admin: I don't disagree with that part but also have seen what looked like an op where so many morgellons groups were created going in different directions at the same time. Split the community when they first come out of the gate as it were Apr 4, 2016 15:12:36 GMT -5
Admin: http://firsttoknow.com/video-secret-cia-heart-attack-gun-declassified/ Apr 5, 2016 10:22:15 GMT -5
morph: I am the oldest KNOWN case here I was in Asia in late 1971, this disease was brought home from the third world by MILLIONS of soldiers a disease that has a symptom spectrum that seems not to follow a path, instead it takes advantage of weaknesses. Apr 10, 2016 17:05:29 GMT -5
morph: HUGE symptom pool is the reason it can not be pinned down as one disease at work, people try to match symptoms with others, what happen to me the first day may never happen to you, then you may die from ALS, Crohn's, Alzheimer's,these are symptoms Apr 10, 2016 17:58:36 GMT -5 *
morph: People can not wrap their head around one disease destroying the body in so many different ways, the fact that one does die of a certain ailment may be the result of how they lived, what they helped the disease create. Apr 13, 2016 21:31:31 GMT -5
flan: how do i set up java for chat room Apr 17, 2016 9:16:41 GMT -5
Admin: I don't know if anyone is using the chat room? The woman that set up the chat room is no longer here and I say what I need to on the board and pm (personal message the rest). Apr 20, 2016 11:35:58 GMT -5 *
Delaware Morg: Unless or until Charles E Holman foundation has updated information, which clearly they don't because there's never any posted on that site, frankly they should just remove themselves, because it's not helpful to the millions who suffer? We need answers! Apr 28, 2016 11:42:49 GMT -5
Delaware Morg: None of this is rocket science, people need medical attention, and short of creating a foundation, yet not really helping all the sick people, isn't useful. Most organizations, take donations, and do something about helping multitudes of people. Apr 28, 2016 11:45:22 GMT -5
Delaware Morg: Sitting around flapping at the gums, and doing absolutely nothing is anything except helpful, and frankly most people with this disease from what I could see online, do not get any help, in fact they have to self medicate or treat themselves, or die? Apr 28, 2016 11:58:59 GMT -5
Delaware Morg: It's not as though Morgellons is New? What makes me angry is that it's been around for nearly 20 plus years, and yet CEHF says they are doing research, but NO ONE sees any results from it? This isn't a questionable thing anymore. Apr 28, 2016 12:00:51 GMT -5
Delaware Morg: It basically boils down to pure denial, lies, and government abuses, not to mention, Medical malpractice. Each and every doctor who has tried the DOP diagnosis, should be in PRISON. Apr 28, 2016 12:02:21 GMT -5
Delaware Morg: I'm pretty sure that every single Morgellons sufferer would agree. Apr 28, 2016 12:02:41 GMT -5
Delaware Morg: The woman who set up the chat room is probably deceased, waiting so long? Apr 28, 2016 12:04:22 GMT -5
Delaware Morg: What I want to know is when we are all going to do the million morgellons walk on Washington DC, or like Occupy the Senate till somebody gets with the program, because basically, one can't possibly make up the pain from this alone. Apr 28, 2016 12:06:40 GMT -5
Admin: Most of the updating that is done at the Charles E Holman Foundation is at this link: https://www.facebook.com/CharlesEHolmanFoundation/ Apr 28, 2016 14:21:14 GMT -5
Admin: They have recently brought forward an old drug for trials; one that was used for Leprosy. They are slowly but surely making a difference; seems that is how it works. Those that have had this as long as Morph and Myself don't look to be helped before we Apr 28, 2016 14:29:09 GMT -5
Admin: we pass. We are more realistic. The newbies will be helped. Of course i had mine under control for 15 years until I was poisoned and recently had a very hard crystal come through the gums of my mouth, in fact this morning. It lets you know Apr 28, 2016 14:30:28 GMT -5 *
Admin: you're alive in the most cruelest way. Apr 28, 2016 17:33:19 GMT -5 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel