First, thank you, Cliff, for your generosity and helping me (and countless others) make sense of what's been happening. You are a sanity saver.
Thanks to you, ammonia has become my friend, and I've had great success ridding much of the infestation from my home. However, my hair is once again falling out at record rates.
This has happened periodially for several years, and I realized that when it has happened, I get it cut (to make it seem fuller) and I dye it. Yesterday, I dyed it (remembering that in the past, it seemed to make the hair loss stop).
As I was dyeing it, it dawned on me that ammonia is in hair dye - so I looked at the ingredients, and sure enough! Two days ago, I lost appx 250 hairs. Today, I have lost 5. Once again, I seem to have stopped it, and I wanted to once again thank you for your help. I do think the ammonia made a difference.
As a caveat, I got really ill last night, with lots of "mucus" coming from my stomach and nose. Once again, the ammonia treatment seems to be making the critters evacuate - they just don't like that stuff.
The same thing happened after I cleaned appx 12 hrs with ammonia - that time it was unbelievable hours of mucus "evacuation" from stomach, nose and eyes. I felt like a new person the next morning and I have never lapsed back into the level of illness (brain fog, etc.) that I was feeling prior to the ammonia exposure.
Could you please reitterate the gist of the ammonia usage for me? Or email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org I am suffering soo much right now and I use ammonia to clean and add it to my laundry, but I thought it would be too harsh for my skin. I think now, since you remind me of hair dye, I use that too, that it could be used on the skin a little but I would appreciate your input. Thank you for your help. Happy day to you, V
hi, Have you tryed vinger for your hair or i used to put tea tree oil in my hair leav all day . Iwould take a bath menthol crystal and soak my hair . I dont have them in my hair no more. TO, vivtoria have you used borax that seem to help with the laundry . I used to put are clothes in freezer. I would all so clean the dresser draws with ammonia . sometimes i use bleach or ammonia to clean the house . I allso vac 2times a day and spray the house down with peppermint enzyme cleaner . they dont seem to be in are house no more . Ican feel them ever now and then but not bad . something you can put on your body zinc oxide ointiment I used to sleep in zinc from my head to my toes or pomada DE arnica or menthol patches i would use on mt back at night . some of this stuff i get at walmart take care god loves us
Hi, all. I hope my post didn't confuse anyone. I do not put ammonia on my hair or wash in it. I accidentally discovered several years ago, during hair loss bouts and before I knew of Morgs, that coloring my hair seemed to either stop, or really slow, the excessive hair loss.
I remembered that the other day when lamenting another phase of hair loss, so I colored it. It still didn't occur to me, until I was half-way through the process that ammonia is in hair dye. I looked at the box and confirmed that it does contain ammonia (one of the main ingredients).
I suspect that's what has been helping during these hair loss times, since the ammonia has greatly helped with my other endeavors to rid this thng from my home and fabrice.
I would also like to note that my dove and my parrot both moult (drop lots of feathers) when I am in a hair loss phase. That is not in accordance with normal moulting patterns for birds, and I am wondering if the hair loss occurs during a certain phase of this parasite. How would it be that they lose their "hair" when I lose mine? Would there be potential for communication of the parasites between us? Are these things on a set schedule? Very odd. Woud love any comments on this, please.
Well, I'm losing hair by the wad again. This is the worst bout I've ever had. It slowly started coming out again, after I colored it.
I have been drinking the juice of one lemon every morning, and I realized I've stopped recently because I've been so busy with my sick dog. Plus, I've dropped my herb regimen, instead taking them when I get a chance to.
I'm going back on the lemon and herb regimen and will post if I notice any decrease in hair loss.
Mosly Cured: I caught and scoped a red one today. DMSO and benzalkonium chloride has been very effective. 75% reduction of lesions thus far. One week.
Oct 21, 2014 15:39:37 GMT -5
jeany: Wow! Any side effects? What the protocol for that one?
Oct 21, 2014 20:58:59 GMT -5
jeany: When you say "red one" do you mean read fiber or are they like the black specks but red?
Oct 21, 2014 21:00:11 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: Slight skin irritation. I use 1 tablespoon of DMSO with 5 small drops of 50% benzalkonium chloride. Apply directly to lesions once a day. Wait two hours then wash. Effect is immediate.
Oct 22, 2014 10:52:24 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: The benzalkonium dissolves the cocoon that the bacteria hide in and then kills them. The DMSO is the delivery agent and provides dilution. Caution: too much will burn your skin!
Oct 22, 2014 10:56:19 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: I believe the fibers to be the bacteria. They grow and then segment. Some of the segments become walkers. They do as the hive mind instructs. Colors seem to be changeable. Most walkers are black or white. Red ones may be full of blood.
Oct 22, 2014 12:08:18 GMT -5
jeany: Thanks for the information. Where do you get the benzalkonium chloride? I seen the DMSO. Thanks
Oct 22, 2014 21:36:41 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: Try Ebay. I used a chemical supply but it was a hundred dollars.
Oct 23, 2014 12:16:02 GMT -5
lucid: i had a crazy idea/thought. I just finished watching World War Z (the movie with brad pitt) and what if i were to infect myself with a virus or something that causes systemic symptoms in order to kill off the morgellons parasites
Oct 24, 2014 8:10:35 GMT -5
lucid: or a vaccination
Oct 24, 2014 8:12:01 GMT -5
lucid: its too bad im already immune to chickenpox
Oct 24, 2014 8:12:45 GMT -5
nillo in Cali desert Morg~: Mostly Cured: May I ask how. What have you done to the T as close as you can. List also what was this "chemical for ebay" please...need the info if you would mate. Marriage nearly eviscerated. Been on amox. and a C mi-cine i forget which one. anyhow..
Oct 27, 2014 2:53:24 GMT -5
Admin: Morgellons is a systemic condition that is in-part caused by Borrelia burgdorferi, Spirochetes, modified Mycoplasma (bio weapon sort)
Oct 27, 2014 8:47:55 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: nillo, Internally I used baking soda and brown mustard. Not together. Antibiotics don't seem to work on entrenched Spirochetes only on fresh infections. The Chemicals I use externally are DMSO and Benzalkonium Chloride. Also hand snitizer and sea salt.
Oct 27, 2014 11:50:53 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: nillo, 1 tablespoon of DMSO mixed with 5 small drops of Benzalkonium 50% solution. Apply externally only! Apply directly to lesions leave on for 2 hours Then scrub off. Alternately, apply hand sanitizer liverally to lesions and then rub in sea salt.
Oct 27, 2014 11:58:42 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: nillo, The salt helps to cut into the cocoon allowing the alcohol in the sanitizer to kill the bacteria. Read the admin post! DMSO is also available at the pet store. When you wash, dry thoroughly leave no water laying on your skin.
Oct 27, 2014 12:05:29 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: nillo, The bacteria absorb the water and excrete cocooning material making themselves harder to get at. I hope I answered your questions.
Oct 27, 2014 12:09:22 GMT -5
Mostly Cured: Remember all, Infrared light will kill the walkers instantly. That's right, just a heat lamp bulb will kill any unprotected walkers! Take care they will run and hide from the light!
Oct 28, 2014 14:58:22 GMT -5