Billy Koch's whole Family has Morgellons

Shoutbox

not quite insane: Dont forget that those fibres are EVERYWHERE so it may not have left your system but someone elses or from the environment!I barely react these days when I see them in public, I never go to cheap $1 shops or from Asian made stores theyr all over everything Apr 20, 2015 10:15:02 GMT -5
Question: I have a hard time believing that you can find fibers all over in the environment suggesting the environment our destroyer (sic), but can not find any fibers in your urine or blood. How do you harvest the blood and urine? Apr 20, 2015 12:15:33 GMT -5
Question: Do you depend on a laboratory that has NEVER seen fibers inside us, just exactly what do you call a fiber, most all UNKNOWN CAUSE disease, that is to say all disease on the rise, is connected to the growth of fibrous material, Apr 20, 2015 12:18:12 GMT -5
Question: Show me one that is not and I will show you that your wrong. Apr 20, 2015 12:18:44 GMT -5
Question: If you do not know how to get the correct results from blood and urine try your excrement, that's one load of fibers, classic morgy fibers galore. I have not been so inclined to check all of my fluids all of the time, when I do its the same. Apr 20, 2015 12:21:32 GMT -5
Question: I think I will check it again this week just for fun to see if the moon in line with Jupiter and the 7 suns of asstrodio got me some goot healing cure Apr 20, 2015 12:25:19 GMT -5
not quite insane: Haha yeah I understand what you are saying, but yes Fibres are EVERYWHERE and ill keep saying that, do this for me, go to a clothes store and look through the garments can you see the clear type fibres on them? anything cotton seems to be infected Apr 20, 2015 20:19:52 GMT -5
not quite insane: OK when I first foundout I had morgs was when my socks started having all this wierd blue debris, then while looking at feet I started getting a pinprick feeling then there was a fibre hanging from toe, pulled it out, got scratched by a cat but a rash Apr 20, 2015 20:22:15 GMT -5
not quite insane: showed up almost right away, when I rubbed it slightly it just went all pus, then fibres were sticking out of it, the same thing as was from my toe - before then I thought I had fleas but then I shaved my head and it was STILL itchy at night mainly.. Apr 20, 2015 20:24:18 GMT -5
not quite insane: There are different types of fibres and colours but mainly blue, red and clear also green - some move some dont, this stuff was all over my house after google search I knew what to look for I even used coffee filter for urine there was ALOT of fibres in it Apr 20, 2015 20:26:27 GMT -5
not quite insane: But as for now I dont see any but again has not been lab tested properly just eyeballing it, I got it a year and half ago but know it was longer than that. Basically going vegan+alkalize and drinking 3+ltr water per day helped immensely and exercise.. Apr 20, 2015 20:28:41 GMT -5
not quite insane: Now show me that im wrong its ok have had this type of discussion not long ago - im sharing my experience and dont give a toss what others think, maybe get off backside and be proactive than being a keyboard warrior actions speak louder than words Apr 20, 2015 20:30:38 GMT -5
morph: I can not go into it now but where these lesion/TUMORS grow under the skin that is where you will find fibers. Hands, arms, legs, feet, face, scalp, the torso of men is pretty good, but I see where a lot of women get lesions under boobs. Apr 21, 2015 3:18:31 GMT -5
morph: I saw the tiny spots on my legs with lesion material inside, glowing red, no bigger than a pin head, but when I rubbed the little bump of hardened amber away blood was running out like someone stuck me deep, women probably think they cut themselves Apr 21, 2015 3:21:52 GMT -5
morph: When you see the dots close together, those are two ends of a capillary that has been separated by a growing lesion, they surface. After gall bladder operation, they cut part of the system, red dots surfaced Directly across the scar from each other Apr 21, 2015 3:26:22 GMT -5
morph: BRIGHT RED dots, I think cherry angiomas and the lesions have something to do with herpes. Apr 21, 2015 3:27:18 GMT -5
not quite insane: morph: YES indeed that is what I had, they were like bright red dots under the skin/lesion like in rows, they looklike red LEDs I would razor blade them off til flat this was mainly and only on my fingers though, very interesting. Apr 21, 2015 4:08:23 GMT -5
not quite insane: also little tiny fibres/dont know what they are, sometimes little orbs/eggs!? under my fingernails/cuticles?was so frustrated id razorblade them off but then more poppedup continuously - also balls were rather itchy like scalp and wierd debris from them to Apr 21, 2015 4:12:32 GMT -5
not quite insane: morph:back to the red dots, they would shine like an LED light if turned on an angle and when sliced off like slicing an egg open it was VERY tough type skin thingy, it too will start bleeding - very miserable thought was possessed by demons at one point Apr 21, 2015 4:15:19 GMT -5
not quite insane: At the beginning of my morgs nightmare I kept noticing fruit flies buzzing around my face and I mean like no matter where I was, flies would constantly follow me too, that has stopped now though, also still get stringy cluggy greyish phlegm goo very gross Apr 21, 2015 4:25:39 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel